Wolds View Touring Park TermsF
Normal Season and Bank Holiday
|Caravan / Motorhome Pitch Car with up to 2 people & 2 dogs
||Tent Pitch Car with up to 2 people & 2 dogs|
|Autumn/Winter 1/10 – 31/03||£22 per night plus electric (paid on a card meter system)||£22 per night plus electric (paid on a card meter system)|
|Spring/Summer 01/04 – 30/09||£24 per night including electric||£24 including electric|
||£90 minimum stay of 3 nights including electric||£90 minimum stay of 3 nights including electric|
Additions per night
Pitches are available from 12 noon till 8pm
Pitches to be vacated by 12 noon
Late departure is sometimes available but there is a small charge, please enquire at reception.
|RV’s & large units up to 30ft||£35 including electric|
|Large Tents over 7m||£32 including electric|
|Extra Adult||£6 per night|
|Day Visitors per person (Over 18 Only)||£2 per day|
|Extra dog (3rd dog)||£1 per night|
|Electric Hook-up||Pay per use|
Beach House Glamping Pod £55.00 per night, min 2 nights stay for bank holiday weekends
Minimum 3 night bookings apply at Bank Holidays.Electricity is charged separately and monitored via a card system purchased from the reception reception between the Autumn/Winter months 01/10 – 31/03.
Spring/Summer months 01/04 – 30/09 Electricity is included.
A £20 deposit is required to secure your booking. All one night bookings must be paid in full. A £50 deposit is required for any Bank Holiday. In the event of a cancellation or no-show, please note deposits & balances made to Wolds View Touring Park are non-refundable.
Cheques are made payable to W&N Homes Limited
- We only allow Professionally Converted Registered Motorhomes on Wolds View Touring Park.
- A breathable ground sheet is required with an awning
- The speed limit is 5mph on the park
- Any payment made to the site deems you accept the parks rules and adhere to site regulations
- Visitors are very welcome, but must report to reception before entering the park
- This is a quiet park, so please keep noise level to a minimum. No noise after 11pm
- The owners decision is final on all park issues
- NO large groups unless by prior arrangement
- Dogs are accepted, but must be kept on a lead at all times and not left unattended. Maximum 2 dogs, Status / Dangerous breeds not accepted
- No Gazebos
- No Vans, Commercial vehicles or Sign written vehicles
- No generators
- No smoking around the park, restricted to pitch area only
- No Fire pits
A full set of park rules are displayed in Reception and on the notice boards.
Caravan Storage With CaSSOA accredited
£350.00 per year
Secure compound and CCTV monitored. 24 hours’ notice required to arrange collection or return. Owners and authorised personnel only allowed in the storage area.
Click here view our access statement