Wolds View provides a peaceful and tranquil setting to sit back and relax in.
- Permission for 40 tourers / motorhomes and 20 tents.
- 16 amp hook- up on light up bollards incorporating metered electricity.
- Metered electricity simply purchase electricity card (cash only) from reception upon arrival to activate power.
- 4 fresh water points situated around the Park.
- Elsan point, grey waste water and motor home dump point located in service area.
- Amenity building with underfloor heating, and fitted out to a high standard.
- Caravan storage for 62 vehicles.
- Disabled facilities are available to guests and we will always do our best to site less-able guests on the most convenient pitches.
- You can bring up to two well-behaved dogs to Wolds View and we have a small exercise area on the park. They need to be kept on leads at all times.
- Our information area will provide all the Lincolnshire tourist information you might need.
The Beach House Glamping Pod
Welcome to our new addition, we have introduced the very latest in Glamping pods, “The Hybrid” Glamping pod is fully insulated, double glazed so is suitable for use all year round. Come and enjoy a Glamping holiday in our Beach House Glamping Pod, fully equipped with King size bed, Freeview TV, Fridge, Microwave, toaster, Tea making facilities, drop down table & 2 arm chairs, Radiator, cutlery & crockery, outdoor patio set and charcoal BBQ (charcoal available from reception).
All you need is pillows & bedding, Food and towels etc £55.00 per night includes electric To ensure a carefree Glamping holiday and have breakfast in our onsite Coffee House (open weekends & Bank Holidays ONLY), takeaway service available, book online to receive a discount voucher.
Pod Rules:- No dogs, no smoking in Pod. Vacate by 11am, arrival 2pm onwards
New for 2019: Up to 2 dogs Free of Charge, Status / dangerous dogs not allowed
Coffee house, serving breakfast (full English available) Lunch and afternoon cakes and drinks, all produce locally sourced and prepared by our own team.
Wi-Fi, free use in our Coffee House, and for those wanting a larger band width we have a chargeable Wi-Fi on site so you can download films etc, details available from reception on arrival.
Caravan Storage & site security
Having been accredited with the CaSSOA Gold award status you can rest assured your caravan or motorhome is in safe hands, our storage compound is monitored 24 hours a day utilising the latest CCTV systems, coded security barrier and we live on site.Why not reduce your carbon footprint and leave your caravan with Wolds View Touring Park
Wolds View Environmental PolicyCarbon Footprint
Wolds View Touring Park in a brand new development that has incorporated the latest energy and water saving products, we have introduced low energy LED lighting with sensors to light the Amenity building. Air source heat pump to underfloor heat the entire Amenity building. And utilised low energy lighting on the hook up bollards and low level lighting around the Park. Water consumption is reduced by using push operated taps and showers and duel flush toilets
Metered Smart card system, utilising 16amp hook ups this system allows you to purchase electricity any unused electricity will be reimbursed; you can reduce electricity costs with our metered system
Reed bed sewage system. Waste water and sewerage will be treated via our eco-friendly reed bed sewage system; chemical waste will have to be disposed via our Elsan point
Nature & Wildlife
The grass is deliberately left long in specific areas and along the perimeter of the site – to encourage wildlife, we also have many rabbits, the occasional fox and interesting bird life.